Sitting once again outside on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
Before I take off on a long ride on this beautiful (yet a bit smoky — must be a fire someplace) afternoon,
Ten things of Thankful for the week that was . . .
10. Monday the children were back in school and I helped finally rock my youngest’s Valentine party.
Because of snow and ice, then a scheduled break, they ended up having their Valentine’s Party on February 24.
9. My little craft was a big hit.
8. Thank goodness that I was able to find photo machine. Small town problems. I took their photos right after lunch and needed the prints back for the party in a couple of hours.
7. The alphabet. The craft was to make Valentines. We stuck a magnet on the back so they could put them on the fridge. Of course, many stainless models like ours won’t take a magnet.
The kids absolutely LOVED picking through mounds of sticky letters to find the right ones to spell out just the right message on their project. I thought the kids would just do their names but they added a lot of their own creativity.
6. Thankful for my Valentine. Tebow. Truly the purest heart among all us living here.
This was my example for the kids.
5. Toenail polish. This is the time of year, my feet are exposed and a bit of color does help gild the homely lily a bit.
4. March. The month of spring’s arrival is HERE! Oh happy day.
3. Motorcycles. I don’t have one or ride one, but tons have gone by our house while I’ve played on my laptop sitting on the porch. Another sign that warmer weather is here.
2. Fire pits. I love to have something to do with all the darn sticks that fall off the trees and litter our yard. Just hunk them all in the fire pit, add a match and a marshmallow and you’ve got a great evening.
1. No one died on the finale of Downton Abbey. Hurrah! At least I wasn’t aware that anyone passed away or was thrown into prison even.
Happy week that was.
Linking up with —->>>