Well, it’s another beautiful Monday around here and I looked to see what the Monday Listicle topic was this week.
Ten things we shouldn’t know as suggested by Heather at The Frill of Life.
At first I thought this list might require I little more brain power than I have these days, but what the heck?
Here it goes.
Ten things I shouldn’t know.
10. The 1979 starting line up of the Boston Red Sox:
Don’t know correct order but here goes: Remy, Burleson, Hobson, Rice, Evans, Fisk, Yastrzemski — oops that’s all I can think of.
9. The 10 most aggressive sharks.
Bull, White, Hammerhead, Tiger, Mako, Black Tip, Thresher, Lemon, Sand Tiger. Well that’s nine.
8. Water boils at 212 degrees F.
7. The location of every Starbucks off I-75 between Macon and Orlando.
6. Russian Tortoises love dandelion weeds. And collard and turnip greens.
5. Extra Dry champagne is much sweeter than Brut.
4. Seventy-eight degrees water temperature is wetsuit legal in a triathlon.
3. The mating habits of orb weavers.
2. It is 17.65 miles roundtrip on the bike from my driveway to Rutledge and back.
Every. Single. Time.
1. That to twerk is a verb.
What about you? Anything I forgot?