The first July Monday 2012.
I love July.
I love Mondays, since meeting Stasha and Monday Listicles.
This week a random Grab Bag of fun…
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
Hubby’s book no less. Took it with me to read on vacay. “require anything of the defendant. Representatives of the..”
Maybe that was too literal. The fourth sentence on page 23…
Understanding they had different motivators, I interrupted the mediation to place a call to the president of the homeowners’ association.
Makes a little more sense.
2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
Since we are on vacation, I find I’m saying “hi” lots. Today while exercising probably said it 20 times. Add another 20 throughout the day…40 plus
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
A blue one-piece bathing suit with name tag at a water slide park.
4. What do you think about the most?
Think or worry?
Would have to be my children.
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
Four. Wow. I’ve really cleaned out my keyring.
6. What was the last thing you bought?
A bag of ice at Wal*Mart.
7. Are you growing anything these days?
I’m worried about my garden this week. The tomatoes should be finally crimson. The green beans need picking. The okra was starting to form yesterday when we left
Why am I on vacation?
8. What is under your bed?
At home, wood floors and a scary amount of stuff. Here on vacation…carpet.
9. What is most important in life?
Serving others and finding purpose in that.
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
I honestly, can’t remember saying anything out of the ordinary. Wish I was more clever. My son caught a Spanish Mackerel today.
I love that word.
What about you? Any strange words or what lies under your bed?